Katie Anderson joined Westermann & Associates in April of 2014 after spending the beginning of her legal career working for the United States Small Business Administration Office of Disaster Assistance. Prior to her work at the SBA, Katie interned at a private company providing outsourced regulatory compliance and operations for a variety of alternative investment vehicles.
Katie is a graduate of the Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law (2012) where she was the Contents and Articles Editor of the SMU International Law Review Association, a tutor in the Academic Skills Assistance Program, and studied abroad at University College in Oxford, United Kingdom. During law school, she focused her studies primarily in the areas of small business formation, banking law and regulation, corporate transactions, and contracts negotiation and drafting.
- Texas, 2012
- Texas Christian University (B.S. Political Science, cum laude, 2009)
- Southern Methodist University - Dedman School of Law (J.D., 2012)
- Junior League of Forth Worth
- Fort Worth Young Lawyers Association
- Young Catholic Professionals
- State Bar of Texas
- TCU Young Alumni Association